The Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO® Train Club (WamaLTC) is a group of enthusiasts who enjoy building and running LEGO® Trains. If you are interested in having us set up a display in your venue, please let us know with a message to email@example.com . To learn more about the club, start by exploring this web site and then join our Yahoo! Group and let’s hear from you. View or download our flyer in color . Subscribe to our feed .
What We’re Planning
- We plan displays! Please check back, subscribe to our feed , or join our Yahoo! Group to learn more. One or more WamaLTC participants might also be found attending the monthly meetings of the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO® Users Group ( Wamalug ). The history of Wamalug at its original URL .
What We’ve Done
- We had a display on August 6-7, 2016 at BrickFair Virginia at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, Virginia.
- We had a small display on Saturday, June 25, 2016 at a Relay for Life of Jefferson County event at the Jefferson High School in Shenandoah Junction, West Virginia.
- We had a small display on Saturday, June 18, 2016 at the Taste of Reston in Reston, Virginia.
- We had a display on Saturday, June 4, 2016 at the 22nd Annual Manassas Heritage Railway Festival under the Harris Pavilion in Manassas, Virginia.
- We had a display on May 27-29, 2016 for the opening weekend of the Nature Connects®: Art with LEGO® Bricks by Sean Kenney exhibit on tour at the Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden in Richmond, Virginia. (There is a Building STEAM with LEGO® Bricks contest while the exhibit is open this summer.)
- See our Shows page to learn more about our earlier displays.
What We’ve Displayed
- Revisit our display at the Ellicott City Station from the 2015-2016 season .
- Visit the National Toy Train Museum in Paradise Township, Pennsylvania to see a display of trains and structures from Pennlug . The last of our displays at that location was retired in 2013.
- See our Displays page to learn more about our earlier long-term displays.