The Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO® Train Club (WamaLTC) is a group of enthusiasts who enjoy building and running LEGO® Trains. If you are interested in having us set up a display in your venue, please let us know with a message to email@example.com . To learn more about the club, start by exploring this web site and then join our Yahoo! Group and let’s hear from you. View or download our flyer in color . Subscribe to our feed .
The Facebook Page using the name of this club is a “fan page” and WamaLTC is not responsible therefor. Our social media links are below.
Visit the National Toy Train Museum in Paradise Township, Pennsylvania to see a our display of trains and structures installed on September 17, 2016.
What We’re Planning
- We plan a display on Saturday, December 15, 2018 at the Christmas Open House in the Council Chambers of Town Hall in Purcellville, Virginia.
- We plan displays! Please check back, subscribe to our feed , or join our Yahoo! Group to learn more. One or more WamaLTC participants might also be found attending the monthly meetings of the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO® Users Group ( Wamalug ). The history of Wamalug at its original URL .
What We’ve Done
- We had a display on November 10-11, 2018 at the 28th Annual Modular Train Display Show at the Rockville Senior Center in Rockville, Maryland.
- We had a display on October 6-7, 2018 at the Fairfax Station Railroad Museum in Fairfax Station, Virginia.
- We had a display on Friday, September 28, 2018 in the Main Hall of Union Station in D.C. as part of the 30th anniversary of reopening the station .
- We had a display on August 4-5, 2018 at BrickFair Virginia in Chantilly, Virginia.
- We had a display on Saturday, June 2, 2018 at the 24th Annual Heritage Railway Festival in Manassas, Virginia.
- See our Shows page to learn more about our earlier displays.
What We’ve Displayed
- Revisit our previous displays in the National Toy Train Museum in Paradise Township, Pennsylvania from 2007 , 2009 , and 2012 . Wamalug previously had displays there in 2002 and 2004 .
- Revisit our display at the Baltimore & Ohio Ellicott City Station Museum from the 2017-2018 season .
- See our Displays page to learn more about our earlier long-term displays.