The Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO® Train Club (WamaLTC) is a group of enthusiasts who enjoy building and running LEGO® Trains. If you are interested in having us set up a display in your venue, please let us know with a message to firstname.lastname@example.org . To learn more about the club, start by exploring this web site and then join our Yahoo! Group and let’s hear from you. View or download our flyer in color . Subscribe to our feed .
WamaLTC is not responsible for any Facebook Page you might find using its name.
Visit the Baltimore & Ohio Ellicott City Station Museum in Ellicott City, Maryland through January 28, 2018 to see our display including Ellicott City’s Main Street in minifig scale. Admission is now free to all visitors.
Visit the National Toy Train Museum in Paradise Township, Pennsylvania to see a our display of trains and structures installed on September 17, 2016.
What We’re Planning
- We plan displays! Please check back, subscribe to our feed , or join our Yahoo! Group to learn more. One or more WamaLTC participants might also be found attending the monthly meetings of the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO® Users Group ( Wamalug ). The history of Wamalug at its original URL .
What We’ve Done
- We had a display on Saturday, December 9, 2017 in the Council Chambers as part of Open House at Town Hall in Purcellville, Virginia.
- We had a display on November 17-19 and 24-26, 2017 only for ticketholders to The Polar Express event at the B & O Railroad Museum in Baltimore, Maryland.
- We had a display on November 11-12, 2017 at the 27th Annual Rockville Train Show at the Senior Center in Rockville, Maryland.
- We had a display on August 5–6, 2017 at the 2017 BrickFair Virginia at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, Virginia.
- We had a display on Saturday, June 3, 2017 at the 23rd Annual Heritage Railway Festival in Manassas, Virginia.
- See our Shows page to learn more about our earlier displays.
What We’ve Displayed
- Revisit our previous displays in the National Toy Train Museum in Paradise Township, Pennsylvania from 2007 , 2009 , and 2012 . Wamalug previously had displays there in 2002 and 2004 .
- Revisit our display at the Ellicott City Station from the 2015-2016 season .
- See our Displays page to learn more about our earlier long-term displays.