The Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO® Train Club (WamaLTC) is a group of enthusiasts who enjoy building and running LEGO® Trains. If you are interested in having us set up a display in your venue, please let us know with a message to firstname.lastname@example.org . To learn more about the club, start by exploring this web site and then join our Yahoo! Group and let’s hear from you. View or download our flyer in color . Subscribe to our feed .
WamaLTC is not responsible for any Facebook Page you might find using its name.
Visit the National Toy Train Museum in Paradise Township, Pennsylvania to see a our display of trains and structures installed on September 17, 2016.
What We’re Planning
- We plan a display the weekend of March 10-11, 2018 at the Boy Scout Troop 964 Annual Train Show at the Saunders Middle School on Spriggs Road in Manassas, Virginia.
- We plan displays! Please check back, subscribe to our feed , or join our Yahoo! Group to learn more. One or more WamaLTC participants might also be found attending the monthly meetings of the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO® Users Group ( Wamalug ). The history of Wamalug at its original URL .
What We’ve Done
- We had a display on Saturday, December 9, 2017 in the Council Chambers as part of Open House at Town Hall in Purcellville, Virginia.
- We had a display on November 17-19 and 24-26, 2017 only for ticketholders to The Polar Express event at the B & O Railroad Museum in Baltimore, Maryland.
- We had a display on November 11-12, 2017 at the 27th Annual Rockville Train Show at the Senior Center in Rockville, Maryland.
- We had a display on August 5–6, 2017 at the 2017 BrickFair Virginia at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, Virginia.
- We had a display on Saturday, June 3, 2017 at the 23rd Annual Heritage Railway Festival in Manassas, Virginia.
- See our Shows page to learn more about our earlier displays.
What We’ve Displayed
- Revisit our previous displays in the National Toy Train Museum in Paradise Township, Pennsylvania from 2007 , 2009 , and 2012 . Wamalug previously had displays there in 2002 and 2004 .
- Revisit our display at the Baltimore & Ohio Ellicott City Station Museum from the 2017-2018 season .
- See our Displays page to learn more about our earlier long-term displays.