The Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO® Train Club (WamaLTC) is a group of enthusiasts who enjoy building and running LEGO® Trains. If you are interested in having us set up a display in your venue, please let us know with a message to firstname.lastname@example.org . To learn more about the club, start by exploring this web site and then join our Yahoo! Group and let’s hear from you. View or download our flyer in color . Subscribe to our feed .
What We’re Planning
- We plan a display on November 14-15, 2015 at the 25th Annual Modular Train Display Show to benefit the Rockville Lions Club at the Rockville Senior Center in Rockville, Maryland.
- We plan a display on November 21-22, 2015 at the B&O’s Magical Holiday Express Santa’s LEGO Block Party at the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Museum in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Our display at the B&O Railroad Museum Ellicott City Station in Ellicott City, Maryland is scheduled to open November 27, 2015 and remain on display through January 24, 2016.
- We plan displays! Please check back, subscribe to our feed , or join our Yahoo! Group to learn more. One or more WamaLTC participants might also be found attending the monthly meetings of the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO® Users Group ( Wamalug ). The history of Wamalug at its original URL .
What We’ve Done
- We had a display on the weekend of August 1-2, 2015 at Brickfair VA 2015 in Chantilly, Virginia.
We had a
display on the weekend of July 11-12, 2015
Railroading with Legoat the Fairfax Station Railroad Museum in Fairfax Station, Virginia.
- We had a display on Saturday, June 20, 2015 at the Taste of Reston in Reston, Virginia.
- We had a display on Saturday, June 6, 2015 , at the 21st Annual Manassas Heritage Railway Festival in Manassas, Virginia.
- We had a display on the weekend of May 30-31, 2015 , at the 3rd Annual Scouting for Bricks™ at the Heritage High School in Leesburg, Virginia.
- See our Shows page to learn more about our earlier displays.
What We’ve Displayed
- Revisit our display at the Ellicott City Station from the 2014-2015 season , our display at the Ellicott City Station from the 2013-2014 season , and our display at the Ellicott City Station from the 2012-2013 season .
- Visit the National Toy Train Museum in Paradise Township, Pennsylvania to see a display of trains and structures from Pennlug . Our display (installed in 2007 , refreshed in 2009 , revised in 2012 ) was retired in 2013.