The Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO® Train Club (WamaLTC) is a group of enthusiasts who enjoy building and running LEGO® Trains. If you are interested in having us set up a display in your venue, please let us know with a message to firstname.lastname@example.org . To learn more about the club, start by exploring this web site and then join our Yahoo! Group and let’s hear from you. Subscribe to our feed .
What We’re Planning
- We plan a display on May 16-17, 2015, at the Hagerstown Roundhouse Museum Railroad Heritage Days in Hagerstown, Maryland.
- We plan a display on Sunday, May 17, 2015, at The Mattie Miracle Cancer Foundation’s 6th Annual Walk and Family Festival in Alexandria, Virginia.
- We plan a display on the weekend of May 30-31, 2015, at the 3rd Annual Scouting for Bricks™ at the Heritage High School in Leesburg, Virginia.
- We plan a display on Saturday, June 6, 2015, at the 21st Annual Manassas Heritage Railway Festival in Manassas, Virginia.
- We plan displays! Please check back, subscribe to our feed , or join our Yahoo! Group to learn more. One or more WamaLTC participants might also be found attending the monthly meetings of the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO® Users Group ( Wamalug ). The history of Wamalug at its original URL .
What We’ve Done
- We had a display on Saturday, April 11, 2015 at Family Day-Celebration of the Military Child at The National Museum of the Marine Corps and Heritage Center in Triangle, Virginia.
- We had a display on Saturday, December 13, 2014 at An Old-Fashioned Christmas in Purcellville in Purcellville, Virginia.
- We had a display on November 22-23, 2014 for the B&O’s Magical Holiday Express The Giving Train LEGO® Block Party Weekend at the B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore, Maryland.
- We had a display on November 8-9, 2014 at the 24th Annual Modular Train Display Show to benefit the Rockville Lions Club in the Rockville Senior Center in Rockville, Maryland.
- See our Shows page to learn more about our earlier displays.
What We’ve Displayed
- Revisit our display at the Ellicott City Station from the 2014-2015 season , our display at the Ellicott City Station from the 2013-2014 season , and our display at the Ellicott City Station from the 2012-2013 season .
- Visit the National Toy Train Museum in Paradise Township, Pennsylvania to see a display of trains and structures from Pennlug . Our display (installed in 2007 , refreshed in 2009 , revised in 2012 ) was retired in 2013.