The Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO® Train Club (WamaLTC) is a group of enthusiasts who enjoy building and running LEGO® Trains, we are a Recognized LEGO Users Group . If you are interested in having us set up a display in your venue, please let us know with a message to firstname.lastname@example.org . To learn more about the club, start by exploring this web site and then join our Yahoo! Group and let’s hear from you. View or download our flyer in color . Subscribe to our feed .
What We’re Planning
- WamaLTC plans a display on October 12-13, 2019 at the Fairfax Station Railroad Museum in Fairfax Station, Virginia.
- We plan displays! Please check back, follow us on Twitter , subscribe to our feed , view the Event Stream for WamaLTC at the LEGO Ambassador Network , or join our Yahoo! Group to learn more. One or more WamaLTC participants might also be found attending the monthly meetings of the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO® Users Group ( Wamalug ). The history of Wamalug at its original URL .
What We’ve Done
- WamaLTC had a display on August 3-4, 2019 at the BrickFair LEGO Fan Expo in Chantilly, Virginia.
- WamaLTC had a display on Saturday, June 1, 2019 at the 25th Manassas Heritage Railway Festival in Manassas, Virginia.
- WamaLTC had a display on Sunday, May 26, 2019 for Family Fun Day at the 8th Annual Town of Chesapeake Beach Stars and Stripes Festival at Kellam’s Field in Chesapeake Beach, Maryland.
- WamaLTC had a display on Sunday, May 19, 2019 at the 10th Annual Mattie Miracle Walk & Family Festival in Alexandria, Virginia.
- WamaLTC had a display on May 4-5, 2019 at Scouting for Bricks in the Woodgrove High School in Purcellville, Virginia.
- WamaLTC had a display on April 27-28, 2019 at the Fairfax Station Railroad Museum in Fairfax Station, Virginia.
- See our Shows page to learn more about our earlier displays.
What We’ve Displayed
- See our Displays page to learn more about our earlier long-term displays.
The Facebook Page using the name of this club is a “fan page” and WamaLTC is not responsible therefor. Our social media links are below.