The Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO® Train Club (WamaLTC) is a group of enthusiasts who enjoy building and running LEGO® Trains. If you are interested in having us set up a display in your venue, please let us know with a message to firstname.lastname@example.org . To learn more about the club, start by exploring this web site and then join our Yahoo! Group and let’s hear from you. View or download our flyer in color . Subscribe to our feed .
WamaLTC is not responsible for any Facebook Page you might find using its name.
What We’re Planning
- We plan a display on November 12-13, 2016 at the 26th Annual Modular Train Display Show to benefit the Rockville Lions Club at the Rockville Senior Center in Rockville, Maryland.
- We plan a display on November 19, 20, 25, 26, and 27, 2016 at the B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore, Maryland for ticket holders to THE POLAR EXPRESS event on those days. The museum is otherwise CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC on those days and our display will not be on exhibit at any other B&O holiday event at the B&O in Baltimore or at Ellicott City Station.
- We plan a display on Saturday, December 10, 2016 at the Town Hall Open House at the 13th Annual “Christmas in Purcellville” in Purcellville, Virginia.
- We plan displays! Please check back, subscribe to our feed , or join our Yahoo! Group to learn more. One or more WamaLTC participants might also be found attending the monthly meetings of the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO® Users Group ( Wamalug ). The history of Wamalug at its original URL .
What We’ve Done
- We had a display on Saturday, September 17, 2016 at LEGO Family Day in the Robert and Arlene Kogod Courtyard of the Smithsonian American Art Museum in Washington, D.C.
- We had a display on August 6-7, 2016 at BrickFair Virginia at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, Virginia.
- We had a small display on Saturday, June 25, 2016 at a Relay for Life of Jefferson County event at the Jefferson High School in Shenandoah Junction, West Virginia.
- We had a small display on Saturday, June 18, 2016 at the Taste of Reston in Reston, Virginia.
- We had a display on Saturday, June 4, 2016 at the 22nd Annual Manassas Heritage Railway Festival under the Harris Pavilion in Manassas, Virginia.
- See our Shows page to learn more about our earlier displays.
What We’ve Displayed
- Revisit our display at the Ellicott City Station from the 2015-2016 season .
- Visit the National Toy Train Museum in Paradise Township, Pennsylvania to see a display of trains and structures from Pennlug . The last of our displays at that location was retired in 2013.
- See our Displays page to learn more about our earlier long-term displays.