The Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO® Train Club (WamaLTC) is a group of enthusiasts who enjoy building and running LEGO® Trains. If you are interested in having us set up a display in your venue, please let us know with a message to email@example.com . To learn more about the club, start by exploring this web site and then join our Yahoo! Group and let’s hear from you. View or download our flyer in color. Subscribe to our feed .
What We’re Planning
We plan a display on the weekend of July 11-12, 2015 at
Railroading with Legoat the Fairfax Station Railroad Museum in Fairfax Station, Virginia.
- We plan a display on the weekend of August 1-2, 2015 at Brickfair VA 2015 in Chantilly, Virginia.
- We plan displays! Please check back, subscribe to our feed , or join our Yahoo! Group to learn more. One or more WamaLTC participants might also be found attending the monthly meetings of the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO® Users Group ( Wamalug ). The history of Wamalug at its original URL .
What We’ve Done
- We had a display on Saturday, June 20, 2015 at the Taste of Reston in Reston, Virginia.
- We had a display on Saturday, June 6, 2015 , at the 21st Annual Manassas Heritage Railway Festival in Manassas, Virginia.
- We had a display on the weekend of May 30-31, 2015 , at the 3rd Annual Scouting for Bricks™ at the Heritage High School in Leesburg, Virginia.
- We had a display on Sunday, May 17, 2015 , at The Mattie Miracle Cancer Foundation’s 6th Annual Walk and Family Festival in Alexandria, Virginia.
- We had a display on May 16-17, 2015 , at the Hagerstown Roundhouse Museum Railroad Heritage Days in Hagerstown, Maryland.
- See our Shows page to learn more about our earlier displays.
What We’ve Displayed
- Revisit our display at the Ellicott City Station from the 2014-2015 season , our display at the Ellicott City Station from the 2013-2014 season , and our display at the Ellicott City Station from the 2012-2013 season .
- Visit the National Toy Train Museum in Paradise Township, Pennsylvania to see a display of trains and structures from Pennlug . Our display (installed in 2007 , refreshed in 2009 , revised in 2012 ) was retired in 2013.