WamaLTC’s next display is June 3rd.
The Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO® Train Club (WamaLTC) is a group of enthusiasts who enjoy building and running LEGO® Trains, we are a Recognized LEGO User Group. If you are interested in having us set up a display in your venue, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about the club, start by exploring this web site and then join our list at Groups.io and let’s hear from you. View or download our flyer in color. Subscribe to our feed.
What We’re Planning
- We plan a display on Saturday, June 3, 2023 at the 29th Annual Railway Festival in historic Manassas, Virginia.
- Please check back, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our feed, view the Event Stream for WamaLTC at the LEGO Ambassador Network, or join our list at Groups.io to learn more. One or more WamaLTC participants might also be found attending the monthly meetings of the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO® Users Group (Wamalug, but The History of Wamalug at its original URL is more helpful).
What We’ve Done
- We had a display on April 22-23, 2023 at the Fairfax Station Railroad Museum in Fairfax Station, Virginia.
- We had a display on March 11-12, 2023 at the SBSA Troop 964B 23rd Annual Model Train Show in the Lake Ridge Middle School in Woodbridge, Virginia.
- We had a display on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at the Holiday Market in the Bush Tabernacle in Purcellville, Virginia.
- We had a display on November 12-13, 2022 at The 31th Annual Modular Train Display Show in the Rockville Senior Center in Rockville, Maryland.
- We had a display on October 22-23, 2022 at the Fairfax Station Railroad Museum in Fairfax Station, Virginia.
- We had a display on August 6-7, 2022 at BrickFair in Chantilly, Virginia.
- See our Shows page to learn more about our earlier displays.
What We’ve Displayed
- See our Displays page to learn more about our earlier long-term displays.
The Facebook Page using the name of this club is a “fan page” and WamaLTC is not responsible therefor. Our social media links to Twitter, Instagram, and Flickr are below.