WamaLTC is getting together and displaying again in 2022 (as conditions permit).
The Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO® Train Club (WamaLTC) is a group of enthusiasts who enjoy building and running LEGO® Trains, we are a Recognized LEGO User Group. If you are interested in having us set up a display in your venue, please send us an email at email@example.com. To learn more about the club, start by exploring this web site and then join our list at Groups.io and let’s hear from you. View or download our flyer in color. Subscribe to our feed.
What We’re Planning
- Please check back, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our feed, view the Event Stream for WamaLTC at the LEGO Ambassador Network, or join our list at Groups.io to learn more. One or more WamaLTC participants might also be found attending the monthly meetings of the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO® Users Group (Wamalug, but The History of Wamalug at its original URL is more helpful).
What We’ve Done
- We had a display on August 6-7, 2022 at BrickFair in Chantilly, Virginia.
- We had a display on Saturday, June 4, 2022 at the 28th Annual Railway Festival in historic Manassas, Virginia.
- We had a display on May 7-8, 2022 at the Fairfax Station Railroad Museum in Fairfax Station, Virginia.
- We had a display on March 12-13, 2022 at the Troop 964 Train Show 2022 at the Lake Ridge Middle School in Woodbridge, Virginia.
- We had a display on Saturday, December 11, 2021 in the Train Station in Purcellville, Virginia.
- See our Shows page to learn more about our earlier displays.
What We’ve Displayed
- See our Displays page to learn more about our earlier long-term displays.
The Facebook Page using the name of this club is a “fan page” and WamaLTC is not responsible therefor. Our social media links to Twitter, Instagram, and Flickr are below.